Having the right learning technologies and systems tools is essential, but your learning development programme should never be dictated by these tools. The key to quality learning experiences is having your learning programme and chosen technology tools fitting and working together in harmony. The technology selected needs to balance nicely with your other project requirements, such as your business goals, budget, time-frame and capability.
At Like-Minded Learning we offer extensive knowledge and practical experience of a wide range of learning tools and technologies. We’re not hindered by obligations to use only specific systems or vendors. Our eyes are always on up and coming trends – and our ears open to the different experiences of them out in the market. At the conclusion of projects, we also like to leave systems and tools utilised in the capable hands of those able to maintain them appropriately going forward. So, we can upskill your staff and/or contractors if needed to ensure this. But of course …we’re always there if you need us!
We have first-hand experience working with:
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) – Moodle, Totara, Canvas Instructure, Adobe Prime, Talent LMS, Paradiso, Docebo, and SharePoint based learning management systems.
- Social learning and ePortfolio tools – Mahara, Totara Social, and Microsoft based portfolio tools.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) – WordPress, Silverstripe, Drupal, SharePoint
- Support systems – Jira, Zendesk, OSTicket, and Microsoft SharePoint based systems
- Authoring tools – Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adapt e learning framework, LMS native authoring tools, and Custom build HTML5 solutions.
Get in touch with us to discuss where your organisation is wanting to go and what type of experience you are aiming to provide.